We ethically access billions of conversations and online bios to find customers, advocates and venues for your message.
OVERVIEW BROCHURE (PDF)
PERSONAS BROCHURE (PDF)
OUR AUDIENCE INTELLIGENCE DIGS DEEP
Today's consumers are savvy; they smell inauthenticity from a mile away, are familiar with how to block advertising, and demand transparency. Word of mouth is still the gold standard, but generating that online is complex and requires finding and enlisting true influencers.
How we drive Brand AWARENESS + SALES
Oniracom uncovers consumer insights through a suite of social listening, data mining and analysis tools. We call this work Audience Intelligence.
DO YOU REALLY KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER?
- We connect you directly with your ideal consumers across social networks, forums, article comments and other media.
- We segment them into audiences and advise the best way to market & sell to them.
- We learn their behavior so you're aware when they buy, how they buy and what medium best motivates them to buy.
- We define demographic and psychographic information on your consumers to learn how to speak with your leads to ensure they convert.
- We identify contexts for advertising, where your ideal customers spend their time, and identify the best manner to engage with them.
- We profile and locate every single person online who match your ideal customer and invite them into your brand circle to expand your brand community.
- We find and connect to influencers who create buzz and extend a larger audience.
- We follow your competition and identify how they are ahead of you in business.
- We share key insights with you, along with business opportunities for growth.
We've worked with clients such as Clarks Shoes, Inter-IKEA, Unilever, G.E., Ogilvy, JWT, Publicis, P&G and many more.
IKEA CASE STUDY
After setting up "the Listening Hub," key IKEA stakeholders were able to view what customers were saying about the brand in a digestible and engaging way.
Sentiment and topic analysis of general conversation about IKEA in both the USA and UK was more positive than negative. However, when analyzing conversation in relation to customer service, tone from consumers was more negative than positive for both regions.
By sharing such insights with other departments, the digital team was able to inform IKEA where online they can take action to improve the perception of the IKEA brand, which ambassadors they could influence, and which topics to focus on in order to boost the brand’s reputation online.
"Information is being shared and directed to the appropriate departments for action, and a tangible culture of wisdom and experience sharing is emerging. " - IKEA
Thanks to insights and learnings taken from the social media command center within the Listening Hub, understanding within IKEA of the value and importance of social has improved. Information is being shared and directed to the appropriate departments for action, and a tangible culture of wisdom and experience sharing is emerging.
"The Listening Hub provides stakeholders real insights into life at home for customers who are talking about IKEA online." - IKEA
Infographic: "The Content Grid"
Case Study: "IKEA and the Socializers"
Article: "Conversations That Matter"
Article: "Building Social into the Heart of a Global Business"
Interview: "Opportunities in Scaling Social in Larger Enterprises"
YOUR STORY IS WORTH HEARING
We know your brand has a story worth hearing, and we'd love to learn more. Please get in touch with us today!